SERVICE ADVISOR REQUIRED
Monza Sport is an authorised service dealer for Fiat, Jeep, Alfa Romeo and Abarth and have an independent sales operation dominated by the above marques. We are a family run business and have regularly been voted No 1 in the country for Customer Service.
We are currently recruiting for a Service Advisor to join our friendly, supportive team in Ashington.
As a Service Advisor you will play a vital role within the dealership being the point of communication between the Technicians and our customers.
- Arranging and booking customers’ vehicle servicing appointments via telephone and email.
- Greet customers and become their point of contact for the duration of their vehicle being within our Workshop.
- Be able to provide updates and consultatively advise on repair work being or needing to be carried out.
- Create customer invoices and run through the work that has been carried out on their vehicle.
- Proactively reschedule appointments for the customer for any future vehicle maintenance or servicing.
Required Skills and Experience
- An ability to provide tailored customer service to a wide range of customers.
- Comfortable working to deadlines and managing customer expectations.
- Knowledge of Navigator from DMS
22 days Annual leave
Please get in contact on 01903 893052 and ask for Bryn Griffiths or Keith Avey or use the contact form below.